Tier 1 Individuals - Captive Shops
Available to any Captive Shop personnel involved in the finishing operation of the manufacturing process.
Tier 2 Individuals - Additional Corporate Members
Available to additional individuals from Corporate member companies who would like to receive Association correspondence directly.
Tier 3 Individuals - Other Suppliers and Services
Available to individuals interested in the application and utilization of electrocoating technology and who do not otherwise qualify for Corporate Membership. (i.e. Distributors, Consultants). (Note: If you are qualified to be a Corporate Member, you must join at that level.)
As a member of the finishing industry, your Individual Membership provides you:
- Increased business contacts that provide you the opportunity to expand your business network by meeting, working with, and exchanging ideas with colleagues from all segments of the industry.
- Special discounts on events and publications produced by the Association. (Regularly scheduled events include the ECOAT Conference, held in even years; the Electrocoating Seminar, held annually in different geographic regions; and our Annual Association meeting, which is complimentary for members.
- Use of The Electrocoat Association logo in your promotional literature and on your web site, highlighting your use of this superior finish on your products or publicizing your connection with the industry.
- Ongoing opportunities to promote your company's business offerings to industry buyers and specifiers through web site and social media publicity.
- Opportunities to enhance your company's exposure and recognition by sponsoring Association-produced events, our web site, and e-publications.
- Online Member Directory listing linked to your company web site, providing a detailed listing of your products and services.
- Ability to hold Office and serve on Association Committees. Becoming involved at the Board or Committee level broadens your Association experience by giving you additional opportunities for peer interaction and professional development.
- Bi-Annual Newsletter (January and July), providing industry news, technical updates and Association information.
- Tier 1 Captive Shops: We encourage you to join the E-Coat MARK program. There is no fee to join and your products will stand out as having the superior performance qualities of electrocoat.
Note: This is a non-voting category