The Premier Event for Electrocoaters!
Visit our Conference Website -conference.electrocoat.org
Five (5) things you will not want to miss at ECOAT 2012:
1. Thought-provoking Keynote Addresses: Matt Kirchner, American Finishing Resources, LLC returns to open the Conference with his discussion What Underperforming Finishers Don’t Know (That Good Ones Do). Al Stimac, President of the Manufacturers Association of Florida will begin Day 2 with A Manufacturing Renaissance, looking at how manufacturing is reinventing itself to better compete globally.
2. Networking - Exhibit Room Style: The Exhibit Room atmosphere enhances professional networking with industry experts in a relaxed and entertaining setting. Many suppliers will also display tabletop exhibits.
3. Educational Programming: We’ve put together a variety of topics and formats so you can create your own conference experience. Topics include Competing in Deflationary Times, Using a Zinc Rich Base Coat to Enhance the Performance of Electrocoat Finishes, Quantum Throughput Maximization (QTM), and many others.
4. Industry Awards Luncheon: Join us in celebrating the industry’s elite by honoring accomplishments and contributions of the George E. F. Brewer and Best End User PaperAward winners while networking and sharing a plated meal with industry partners.
5. Coatings and Cocktails: Don’t miss an extreme version of theme rotation as you move from topic to topic, table to table through an electrocoating process, asking experts questions about new products, new processes or even about your own system. We’ll cover every aspect of your system process from masking to material handling, equipment to paint and chemistry to ultrafiltration, with a few custom coaters on hand for general business questions - all while sipping a complimentary cocktail!
Who should attend:
- Custom Coaters
- Captive Shop Finishers
- Suppliers of Ancilliary Equipment
- Line Operators
- Business Executives
- Senior Level Decision Makers